What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, etc. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How do we use your information?
Any of the Information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates including occasional school news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter and access your personal information.
Do we disclose information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
At our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
All use of The Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School's World Wide Web pages is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. Any use of such Web pages constitutes the user's agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions.
All information provided by Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School is owned by or licensed to Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School. The Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School retains all proprietary rights to the School's information. Villa Duchesne Oak Hill School has the right to use all material entered into these Web pages in any of School's print or electronic publications. Except for making one hard copy print of limited portions of the School's information on an ad hoc basis, or downloading as expressly authorized by the School, information may not be reproduced, transmitted or distributed without the School's permission.
Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School makes no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of or results to be obtained from accessing and using the School's information. Neither Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School nor its affiliates shall be liable to any user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause, in the School's information or for any damages resulting there from.
Users entering materials on any of these Web pages are responsible for the content of that material. Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School has no responsibility for the content of any messages or information posted by users, or for the content of information of third-parties on the Internet, even if accessed through School's pages. However, the School retains the right, which it may or may not exercise, in its sole discretion, to review, edit or delete from the service any third-party material which the School deems to be illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
Users may through hypertext or other computer "links" gain access to other sites on the Internet which are not part of the School's Web pages. The School assumes no responsibility for any material outside of the School's Web pages which may be accessed through any such "link."
The user agrees to indemnify Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School from any damages, losses, costs or expenses which the School, its affiliates, their respective employees and authorized representatives may incur as a result of material entered into these Web pages by the user.
In addition, users may not:
- use these Web pages for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation;
- use or attempt to use any "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of these Web pages, any data or content found on or accessed through these Web pages, or any other School Information without the prior express written consent of Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School;
- obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on these Web pages that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on these Web pages or through their accessibility by a visible link on these Web pages;
- violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to these Web pages or their content;
- violate the security of these Web pages or attempt to gain unauthorized access to these Web Pages, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server of these Web Pages, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of these Web pages or any activities conducted on or through these Web pages, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on these Web pages;
- take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of School, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on these Web pages or the infrastructure of these Web pages.