Your support is important to our students and our future. If you would like to learn more about other ways to give, such as Planned Giving and Major Gift opportunities, contact Debbie Schlattman, Director of Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Consider a Gift Today
We offer convenient options to give online today, pledge today and fulfill your commitment anytime before June 30, 2020, or schedule monthly payments. We hope you will consider a gift by June 30, 2020 to support our students and our school!
Give from the Heart Today!
We hope you would consider a gift by June 30, 2020 to support our students and our school!
Friday, April 17, 2020 -
Annual Spring Mass and Luncheon
Sponsored and organized by the Villa Duchesne-City House Alumnae Association
All alumnae of Villa Duchesne and City House are invited to attend.
10 am - Alumnae Mass in the Villa Duchesne Chapel with Très Bien Awards and the induction of the Class of 2020.
Très Bien Award Winners - If you are a Tres Bien Award winner and you would like to make reservations for your table(s), please call Rachel Gehm at 314-810-3420.
11:30 am - Luncheon and class photos in the Kenefick Gymnasium
- Reunion classes will be called up to get class photos during the luncheon (any class ending in a 5 or 0)
Saturday, April 18, 2020 - Spring Fling
Please join us for a special, complimentary Saturday celebration if you graduated from one of the following classes:
- Honor Classes: 1970, 1995, 2000, 2005, 2010, 2015
Reunion Classes: 1940, 1945, 1950, 1955, 1960, 1965, 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990
Sponsored by Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School Alumnae/i Office
11 am - 2 pm on the Front Lawn of the Towers
- Buffet Lunch
- Open Bar - Wine, Beer, Signature Drink, Pellegrino, Soda, and Water
- Dessert Trucks
- Games - Wine Toss, Corn Hole, Giant Jenga, Washers, Pick-Up Sticks, Yardtzee, and more
- Activities - Photo Booth, Caricature, Balloon Art, Henna Tattoos, and more
- 1929 Main Building will be open to explore
- Bring your spouses, friends, children, and families!
We are sorry you won't be able to make it on Saturday. Please stay in touch and visit our Online Alumni Directory. Login is required.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact Manager of Alumnae/i Relations Rachel Drone Gehm '88 via email at email@example.com or by phone at 314.810.3420.