Day Camps - Sold Out!
Day camps are open to boys and girls from all schools entering Junior Kindergarten 3 through Grade 6. Campers are grouped by age and ability with staff selected to meet each group’s needs. Each week celebrates a different nation where children will explore art, cooking, STEM, and games from these cultures. Space is limited to 80 campers per session.
Day Camp Registration is Now Closed! Please join the waitlist by registering below.
- Week 1 | AUSTRALIA | June 7-11
- Week 2 | JAPAN | June 14-18
- Week 3 | FRANCE | June 21-25
- Week 4 | MEXICO | June 28-July 2
- Summer Break | July 5-9
- Week 5 | INDIA | July 12-16
- Week 6 | UNITED KINGDOM | July 19-23
- Week 7 | BRAZIL | July 26-30
- Week 8 | ITALY | August 2-6
- Themed programs 9 am – 3 pm
- Staff trained in CPR and First Aid
- Registered Nurse on Campus
- Daily swimming lessons or free swim with Red Cross Certified Life Guards
- Complimentary before & aftercare
- Meals included
Registration - Closed!
Registration is now closed. You can join the waitlist in the form below and you will be contacted if a place opens for your child's grade level.
Our online form allows you to register multiple campers for multiple sessions and pay by MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover. Select the (+) to add each of your campers by the grade level they are entering in fall 2021. You will be directed only to the sessions your campers are eligible to attend. Online registration is supported by Google Chrome and Firefox.
Registration is not complete until payment has been made in full.
Refunds, minus a 10 percent administrative fee, are available up to two week's prior to the session's start date.