Athletic Camp Registration
Athletic Camps welcome youth boys and girls and students enrolled in Villa Duchesne for grades 9 -12 to advance their knowledge and skill in a variety of sports.
High School Sessions
Due to MSHAA regulations, high school sessions are limited to students enrolled at Villa Duchesne for the 2022-2023 School year.
- FIELD HOCKEY | May 31 - June 2 | 12:30 - 2:30 pm
- BASKETBALL | June 13-16 | 3:30 - 5:30 pm Please note: June 13 kicks off with a shooting camp from 1:00 -5:00 pm
- VOLLEYBALL | June 20-23 | 6:00 - 8:00 pm
- LACROSSE | June 20-23 | 9:00 - 11:00 am
- SOCCER | July 18-20 | 12:30 - 3:00 pm
- TENNIS | July 25-28 | 9:00 - 11:00 am
- FIELD HOCKEY | May 31 - June 2 | 9:00 - 11:30 am | Grades K - 8 | all-girls
- BASKETBALL | June 13-16 | 1:00 - 3:00 pm | Grades 5 - 8 | all-girls Please note: June 13 kicks off with a shooting camp from 1:00 -5:00 pm
- VOLLEYBALL | June 20-23 | 9:00 - 11:00 am | Grades 3 - 4 | all-girls
- VOLLEYBALL | June 20-23 | 4:00 - 6:00 pm | Grades 5 - 8 | all-girls
- SOCCER | July 18-20 | 8:30 - 11:00 am | Grades K - 8 | co-ed
Our online form allows you to register multiple campers for multiple sessions and pay by MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover. Select the (+) to add each of your campers by the grade level they are entering in fall 2022. You will be directed only to the sessions your campers are eligible to attend. Online registration is supported by Google Chrome and Firefox.
Registration is not complete until payment has been made in full.
Refunds, minus a 10 percent administrative fee, are available up to two week's prior to the session's start date.