Passport to Summer
- Day Camps are open to boys and girls entering JK3-Grade 6 for $295 per week with a discounted rate of $2,250 if a camper attends all eight weeks.
- Athletic Camps are open to boys and girls entering K-grade 12 as specified below for $125 per session. High School Athletic Camps are only open to Villa Duchesne students per MSHAA regulations.
- Academic Camps are open to Villa Duchesne students entering grades 7-12 as specified below with sessions priced between $295 and $1,950.
- Service Camps are open to boys and girls entering grades 10-12 as specified below with sessions priced between $0 and $685.
- Day Camps (boys and girls age 3-grade 6)
- Athletic Camps (Boys and Girls Grades K-8)
- Academic Camps (Villa Duchesne Students Grades 7-12)
- Athletic Camps (Villa Duchesne Students Grades 9-12)
- Service Camps (Boys and Girls Grades 10-12)
Registration is now closed; please join us for Summer 2019!
UNDER THE BIG TOP | June 18-22 & June 25-29 - Both weeks are now full!
CAMP EINSTEIN | July 9-13 & July 16-20 - Both weeks are now full!
AQUAPALOOZA | July 23-27 & July 30-August 3 - Both weeks are now full!
Aquatic adventures commence as campers learn about the depths of the ocean and explore the wonders of the sea. Campers will launch water balloons and enjoy maritime escapades. Each session includes a trip to an area water park. This session is now full, but you may join the wait list. Please join us for one of our other exciting offerings!
FIELD HOCKEY for girls | May 29 - June 1 | 9:30-11:30 am THIS SESSION IS NOW CLOSED!
LACROSSE for girls | June 4-8 | 3-4 pm THIS SESSION IS NOW CLOSED!
BASKETBALL for girls grades 6-8 | June 11-14 | 11 am - 1 pm THIS SESSION IS NOW CLOSED!
SOCCER for boys and girls | June 11-15 | 3-4 pm THIS SESSION IS NOW CLOSED!
GLOBAL STUDIES SUMMER SEMINAR | SANTA FE | May 31-June 6 | $1950 | Grade 11
The Global Studies seminar series is excited to offer this interdisciplinary seminar on the history and art of the American West. Designed to introduce rising juniors to themes in their junior United States History course and led by Social Studies Department Chair Marty Rubio and Visual Arts Department Chair Christine Sarra, the course will explore U.S. history and art through the lens of the American West. Students will experience the often untold stories and cultures of the American west. From stories of Native Americans, to the Spanish and Mexican period, to the annexation by the United States, New Mexico offers a fascinating exploration of the complexity of U.S. history. THIS SESSION IS NOW FULL!
FIELD HOCKEY | May 29-June 1 | 12:30-2:30 pm THIS SESSION IS NOW CLOSED!
LACROSSE | June 4-7 | 10:00 am-12:00 pm THIS SESSION IS NOW CLOSED!
SOCCER | June 11-13 | 4:30-7:00 pm THIS SESSION IS NOW CLOSED!
BASKETBALL | June 11-14 | 9:00-11:00 am THIS SESSION IS NOW CLOSED!
VOLLEYBALL | July 23-26 | 4:00-6:00 pm
TENNIS | July 23-26 | 8:00-10:00 am
TAs assist classroom teachers by working with Aim High students in the classroom, in the dining hall, on the bus, and at recess. Villa Duchesne Faculty and Staff will work with volunteers on a weekly basis to discuss the impact of volunteerism and programs like Aim High that strive to provide quality education to all members of our community.
Join Principal Bridget Collins as she heads to Houston, Texas to aid in the hurricane disaster relief and fulfill your school year service requirement. You will visit two Sacred Heart schools on the journey and spend quality time with classmates. THIS SESSION IS NOW FULL!