- Reunion Weekend
- Doors of Villa Tour
- Class of 2022 Halloween Treat
- Mums of Alums Spirituality Series
- Alum Day of Service
- Gingerbread Houses with Santa
- Mums Christmas Basket Coffee
- Young Alum Holiday Happy Hour
- Class of 2021 Valentine Treat
- Saturday Fall Fling | Class Years ending in 1 and 6 & 1970
- Sunday Mass and Brunch
- Reunion Registration
- Hotel Reservations
- Très Bien Award
Saturday, October 16, 2021
For all Honor, Reunion Classes, and families.
Honor Classes: 1971, 1996, 2001, 2006, 2011, 2016
Reunion Classes: 1941, 1946, 1951, 1956, 1961, 1966, 1976, 1981, 1986, 1991
Special 50th Honorary Reunion: Class of 1970
11 am - 2 pm on the Front Lawn of the Towers
- Buffet Lunch - no charge
- Open Bar - Wine, Beer, Signature Drink, Pellegrino, Soda, and Water
- Dessert Trucks
- Games - Wine Toss, Corn Hole, Giant Jenga, Washers, Pick-Up Sticks, Yardtzee, and more
- Activities - Caricature, Balloon Art, Henna Tattoos, and more
- 1929 Main Building will be open to explore
- Bring your spouses, friends, children, and families!
Sponsored by Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School Alumnae/i Office
Sunday, October 17, 2021
All alumnae of Villa Duchesne and City House are invited to attend.
Alumnae Mass and Très Bien Awards in the Villa Duchesne Chapel.
- Sunny Sims '98 - Sr. Mary Gray McNally Award
- Molly Harvey Mulvihill '81 - Très Bien Award
- Amy Ahlering Von Gontard '81 - Très Bien Award
- Delphine Gladden Williams '71- Très Bien Award
Brunch and class photos in the Kenefick Gymnasium
- Brunch and mimosas - $35 per person
- Reunion classes will be called up to get class photos during the brunch (any class ending in a 1 or 6)
Sponsored and organized by the Villa Duchesne-City House Alumnae Association
If you are traveling in town for the Reunion Weekend and require hotel accommodations, we recommend the following hotels near campus. Please call them directly for rates and reservations, or click on the hotel names below to be directed to their website.
1335 S Lindbergh Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63131
This upscale hotel featuring an opulent lobby is a 1.2 mile drive from campus. Rooms and suites are both available, including free wi-fi, parking, and fitness center. There is also an airport shuttle and an on-site restaurant of which to take advantage.
12815 Daylight Dr
St. Louis, MO 63131
This state of the art hotel features a cafe which offers healthy choices, a variety of breakfast and dinner options, an evening bar, and specialty beverages made with Starbucks coffee. It is a 4.5 mile drive from campus with rooms available, including free wi-fi, parking, fitness center, and indoor pool.
11980 Olive Blvd
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
This family owned and operated hotel offers rooms and suites, as well as free wi-fi, parking, indoor pool and hot tub, and fitness center. Enjoy a free breakfast as well as a complimentary happy hour with drinks and food daily.
You are invited to bring a guest, be it your spouse, alum daughter or son, family member, or friend to explore Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill's rich history. Meet on the front lawn beneath the Towers and stroll the grounds with a glass of wine or water, while learning about the past and present of this Sacred Heart home. Drinks and snacks will conclude our tour at the Gueck Family Pavilion and Tkachuk Terrace.
Must be 21
In case of inclement weather, the event will be cancelled.
While inside the building, masks are required.
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
6 to 8 pm
Register below by September 27. Space is limited, so please register early. We look forward to seeing you!
Mums of the Villa Duchesne girls of 2021, come and help package Halloween Treat Bags for our recent graduates! We will be stuffing the packages and writing notes on Monday, October 25, 2021, at 9 am in the Log Cabin behind the 1929 Main Building.
Please supply your daughter's college address by filling out the form below before October 22nd at 3 pm. If a school address is not received, the package will be mailed to the parent's address.
The Villa Duchesne-City House Alumnae Association invites you to join us for our Alum Day of Service as we live out our Sacred Heart Goal 3 - social awareness which impels to action. Register below today.
Nurses for Newborns, The Little Bit Foundation, and Crisis Nursery are charities helping the needs of St. Louis babies, toddlers, and youth. They all have limited volunteer capacity right now, so please sign-up before they are full.
Nurses for Newborns provides a safety net for families most at-risk in order to prevent infant mortality, child abuse and neglect by providing in-home nursing visits which promote healthcare, education, and positive parenting skills.
- They have 10 volunteers positions available. Masks are required. Volunteers will be on site at 3 Sunnen Dr, Maplewood, MO 63143 helping with tasks such as:
- Bagging diapers
- Cleaning and checking toys and baby equipment
- Sorting and matching clothing
The Little Bit Foundation strives to remove the barriers to learning while building up students’ confidence, dignity and all the other qualities that lead to success.
- They have 10 volunteers positions available. Masks are required. Volunteers will be on site at 516 Hanley Industrial Ct, Brentwood, MO 63144 helping with tasks such as:
- Assembling school supply bags
- Sorting donations
St. Louis Crisis Nursery is committed to the prevention of child abuse and neglect and provides emergency intervention, respite care, and support to families in crisis.
- They have 4 volunteers positions available. Masks and vaccination are required. Volunteers will be on site at 315 1st Capitol Dr, St. Charles, MO 63301 helping with tasks such as:
- Being a child assistant who interacts and plays with children of all ages
- Sorting donations and supplies
If you are not able to join us for our Day of Service, or do not live in the St. Louis area, you can still take part by writing notes of encouragement for seniors in need of food to:
St. Louis Area Foodbank
ATTN: Philanthropy Office
70 Corporate Woods Dr.
Bridgeton, MO 63044
The Pink Ribbon Girls is an organization that provides meals, transportation, home cleaning, and peer support to breast or gynecological cancer patients. They are also looking for cards of encouragement that can be mailed to:
ATTN: Rachel Gehm/PRG
801 S Spoede Rd
St. Louis, MO 63131
Please join us for the Mums of Alums Christmas Basket Coffee on Wednesday, December 15th from 9 - 10:30 am in the Log Cabin. We are decking the halls for the Mums of Alums Christmas Basket Coffee and we hope you can join us! The Log Cabin will be festive, a fire will be blazing in the fireplace, Christmas music will be playing, and delicious treats & coffee will be available while we live out Goal 3. Stop in for a little yuletide fun!
We have a goal creating 30 baskets for The Rural Parish Workers, so bring a basket or two and non-perishable items for assembly. You are also welcome to bring an already assembled basket! Please, no frozen turkeys, just canned meat.
If you went to Villa and/or Oak Hill and graduated high school between 2005 and 2018, mark your calendars for the 2021 Young Alum Holiday Happy Hour! Grab your classmates on Wednesday, December 22 from 6 to 8 pm for some holiday cheer at Global Brew Tap House in Rock Hill at 9578 Manchester Rd, St. Louis, MO 63119. First drink is one us! Register below and spread the word!
Must be 21 to attend.