- Young Alumni Holiday Happy Hour
- Regional Connector Event
- A Night at the Races
- Reunion Weekend
- Fruit & Flower Sale
- Gingerbread Houses with Santa
- Villa Field Hockey Legacy Celebration
- Class of 2018 Halloween Treat Gathering
- Mums of Alums Doors of Villa Tour
- Friday Mass and Luncheon
- Saturday Honoree Day | Classes Years ending in 4 and 9
- Hotel Reservations
- Reunion Registration
- Très Bien Award
Friday, April 26, 2019
Sponsored and organized by the Villa Duchesne-City House Alumnae AssociationAll alumnae of Villa Duchesne and City House are invited to attend. 10 am
Alumnae Mass in the Villa Duchesne Chapel with Très Bien Awards and the induction of the Class of 2019. Très Bien Award Winners Nominations are due by December 14, 2018. Please visit the Très Bien for more information about how to nominate an alumna. 11:30 am Luncheon and class photos in the Kenefick Gymnasium
- Reunion classes will be called up to get class photos during the luncheon (any class ending in a 4 or 9)
Saturday, April 27, 2019
Sponsored by Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School Alumnae/i Office
For all Honor, Reunion Classes, and families.
Honor Classes: 1969, 1994, 1999, 2004, 2009, 2014
Reunion Classes: 1939, 1944, 1949, 1954, 1959, 1964, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989
11 am - 2 pm on the Front Lawn of the Towers
- Buffet Lunch
- Open Bar - Wine, Beer, Signature Drink, Pellegrino, Soda, and Water
- Dessert Trucks
- Games - Wine Toss, Corn Hole, Giant Jenga, Washers, Pick-Up Sticks, Yardtzee, and more
- Activities - Photo Booth, Caricature, Balloon Art, Henna Tattoos, and more
- 1929 Main Building will be open to explore
- Bring your spouses, friends, children, and families!
Hotel Block for Out-of-Town Alumnae
A limited number of rooms have been reserved at the Hilton St. Louis Frontenac. Please make your reservation now!
- Dates available Thursday, April 25, through Sunday, April 28, 2019
- $139 Room Rate: 1 king or 2 double queen rooms available
- Call 314-993-1100, ext. 6031 or 6033 to place your reservation
- Please reference Villa Duchesne and City House Reunion Block
- Reservations should be made by Thursday, April 4, 2019 to receive the discount
Make your plans with your classmates and save your spot. We look forward to seeing you in April. Please plan your class parties at times that will allow everyone the opportunity to come to the school events if they wish. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Drone Gehm '88, Manager of Alumnae/i Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.810.3420.
Presented to recipients on Friday, April 26, 2019 at 10 am Mass. All nominations are due by December 14, 2018.
What is the Très Bien Award?
Each year, a small group of esteemed alumnae receive the Très Bien Award for their service to the school and community. The Très Bien Award is given to Villa Duchesne-City House alumnae who demonstrate in their lives the traditions and values of their Sacred Heart education. The award recognizes exemplary service or achievement in the community or to one’s family, church, or profession.
If you would like to nominate an alumna for this award, please contact the Villa Duchesne-City House Alumnae Association Très Bien Committee Chair, Jenny Warner O'Neil '74 at email@example.com
You may also mail in your nomination to:
Jenny Warner O'Neil
637 Hickory Ln
St. Louis, MO 63131
Please include the following:
- Nominee's first, maiden (if applicable), and last name
- Nominee's class year and school
- Specific examples that describe how the alumna lives the traditions and values of their Sacred Heart education
- Your first, maiden (if applicable), and last name
- Your class year and school
- Your contact information