- Mums of Alums Spirituality Series
- Class of 2019 Valentine Treat Gathering
- Mums of Alums Military Outreach
- A Night at the Races
- Regional Connector Event
- Reunion Weekend
- Spring Wine Social Sponsored by the Mums of Alums
- Mums of Alums Doors of Villa Tour
- Villa Yogi Hour
- Class of 2019 Halloween Treat Gathering
- Alum Day of Service
- Fruit & Flower Sale
- Gingerbread Houses with Santa
- Mums Christmas Basket Coffee
- Young Alumni Holiday Happy Hour
Mark your calendars to learn more about the life of our St. Philippine Duchesne at the Spirituality Speaker Series.
November 1, 2019 - Kathleen Hughes, rscj
February 7, 2020 - Fran Gimber, rscj
March 6, 2020 - Donna Collins, rscj
Goûter and coffee will be available in the Parlor Dining Room at 9:30 am, followed by the lecture in the Lenke Global Education Center at 9:45 am.
Mums of the Villa Duchesne Class of 2019, come and help package Valentine Treat Bags for our recent graduates! We will be stuffing the packages and writing notes on Thursday, February 6, 2020, at 9 am in the Log Cabin behind the 1929 Main Building.
The address supplied back in October for the Halloween mailing will be used unless the address has changed. If there is a new address, please supply your child's college address by filling out the form below before February 5th. If a school address is not received, then the package will be mailed to the parent's address.
Friday, February 21, 2020
Gates open at 6:30 pm
First race post time at 7:00 pm
A Night At The Races allows you to experience the fun, the excitement, the feel of being at a horse race in person! Using "funny-money", each person "bets" on a winning horse of the six races that will be run. The evening is designed so that whether you are a novice or a veteran gambler, you can play, win, and have fun. Register below and we will see you at the starting gate!
- Bring your own food and beverages.
- There will be drink tickets available to purchase for the bar, offering bottled beer (Schlafly and AB Products), wine, water, and soda.
- A signature drink will be available, so come ready to partake in the decades-old tradition of having a Mint Julep as you watch the horses cross the finish line.
- Enter the Best Hat Contest.
- Purchase raffle tickets to win fantastic items.
Proceeds from this event support the Villa Duchesne-City House Alumnae Association and the Sr. Mary Gray McNally Scholarship. The event is for guests aged 21 or older. In the event of inclement weather, purchases are non-refundable and the event will be rescheduled.
- Friday Mass and Luncheon
- Saturday Honoree Day | Classes Years ending in 4 and 9
- Hotel Reservations
- Reunion Registration
- Très Bien Award
Friday, April 17, 2020
Sponsored and organized by the Villa Duchesne-City House Alumnae AssociationAll alumnae of Villa Duchesne and City House are invited to attend. 10 am
Alumnae Mass in the Villa Duchesne Chapel with Très Bien Awards and the induction of the Class of 2020. Très Bien Award Winners Nominations are due by December 15, 2019. Please visit the Très Bien for more information about how to nominate an alumna. 11:30 am Luncheon and class photos in the Kenefick Gymnasium
- Reunion classes will be called up to get class photos during the luncheon (any class ending in a 5 or 0)
Saturday, April 18, 2020
Sponsored by Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School Alumnae/i Office
For all Honor, Reunion Classes, and families.
Honor Classes: 1970, 1995, 2000, 2005, 2010, 2015
Reunion Classes: 1940, 1945, 1950, 1955, 1960, 1965, 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990
11 am - 2 pm on the Front Lawn of the Towers
- Buffet Lunch
- Open Bar - Wine, Beer, Signature Drink, Pellegrino, Soda, and Water
- Dessert Trucks
- Games - Wine Toss, Corn Hole, Giant Jenga, Washers, Pick-Up Sticks, Yardtzee, and more
- Activities - Photo Booth, Caricature, Balloon Art, Henna Tattoos, and more
- 1929 Main Building will be open to explore
- Bring your spouses, friends, children, and families!
Hotel Block for Out-of-Town Alumnae
A limited number of rooms have been reserved at the Hilton St. Louis Frontenac. Please make your reservation now!
- Dates available Thursday, April 16, through Sunday, April 20, 2020
- $144 Room Rate: 2 Queen Bed Executive Level rooms available
- Call 314-824-6028, to place your reservation
- Please reference Villa Duchesne or use the group confirmation number: 3150987629
- Reservations should be made by Wednesday, April 15, 2020 to receive the discount
Make your plans with your classmates and save your spot. We look forward to seeing you in April. Please plan your class parties at times that will allow everyone the opportunity to come to the school events if they wish. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Drone Gehm '88, Manager of Alumnae/i Relations, at email@example.com or 314.810.3420.
Presented to recipients on Friday, April 26, 2019 at 10 am Mass. All nominations are due by December 14, 2018.
What is the Très Bien Award?
Each year, a small group of esteemed alumnae receive the Très Bien Award for their service to the school and community. The Très Bien Award is given to Villa Duchesne-City House alumnae who demonstrate in their lives the traditions and values of their Sacred Heart education. The award recognizes exemplary service or achievement in the community or to one’s family, church, or profession.
If you would like to nominate an alumna for this award, please contact the Villa Duchesne-City House Alumnae Association Très Bien Committee Chair, Mimi McEnery Fonseca '80 at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also mail in your nomination to:
Mimi McEnery Fonseca
7 Woods Hill Drive
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Please include the following:
- Nominee's first, maiden (if applicable), and last name
- Nominee's class year and school
- Specific examples that describe how the alumna lives the traditions and values of their Sacred Heart education
- Your first, maiden (if applicable), and last name
- Your class year and school
- Your contact information
Mums of the Villa Duchesne Class of 2019, come and help package Halloween Treat Bags for our recent graduates! We will be stuffing the packages and writing notes on Thursday, October 24, 2019, at 9 am in the Log Cabin behind the 1929 Main Building.
Please supply your child's college address by filling out the form below before October 23rd. If a school address is not received, then the package will be mailed to the parent's address.
Join us for our Alumni Day of Service as we live out our Sacred Heart Goal 3 - social awareness which impels to action. The Feast of St. Philippine Duchesne will be celebrated with Mass on Monday, November 18, 2019 at 8:15 am in chapel.
After Mass, volunteers will leave for The Little Bit Foundation, working hand-in-hand to give, serve, and advocate for impoverished children in St. Louis. We will work at the distribution center from approximately 10 am until approximately 1 pm. There we will work together to pull items for individual student orders; count, sort and prep items for delivery; and assemble kits. There is also an opportunity to volunteer as a school representative and make a visit to a Little Bit school to deliver needed items for individual students.
Space is limited to 40 distribution center volunteers and 6 school visit volunteers, so submit your registration by filling out the form below
Get ready for our annual holiday gathering for young alums. Calling all Villa and Oak Hill alumni who graduated high school between 2007-2017! Join us for some holiday cheer at Par Lounge on Thursday, December 19, 2019 from 6 to 8 pm. Bring your classmates and toast to friendships and your alma mater, first drink is on us! Must be 21 years old to attend.
If you graduated prior to 2007, mark your calendar for May 19, 2020 for our spring alum social back on campus.
Celebrating in 2018!