- Reunion Weekend
- Doors of Villa Tour
- Class of 2021 Halloween Treat
- Mums of Alums Spirituality Series
- Alum Day of Service Donation Drive
- Mums Christmas Basket Coffee
- Class of 2021 Valentine Treat
- Saturday Fall Fling | Class Years ending in 1 and 6 & 1970
- Sunday Mass and Brunch
- Reunion Registration
- Hotel Reservations
- Très Bien Award
Saturday, October 16, 2021
For all Honor, Reunion Classes, and families.
Honor Classes: 1971, 1996, 2001, 2006, 2011, 2016
Reunion Classes: 1941, 1946, 1951, 1956, 1961, 1966, 1976, 1981, 1986, 1991
Special 50th Honorary Reunion: Class of 1970
11 am - 2 pm on the Front Lawn of the Towers
- Buffet Lunch - no charge
- Open Bar - Wine, Beer, Signature Drink, Pellegrino, Soda, and Water
- Dessert Trucks
- Games - Wine Toss, Corn Hole, Giant Jenga, Washers, Pick-Up Sticks, Yardtzee, and more
- Activities - Caricature, Balloon Art, Henna Tattoos, and more
- 1929 Main Building will be open to explore
- Bring your spouses, friends, children, and families!
Sponsored by Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School Alumnae/i Office
Sunday, October 17, 2021
All alumnae of Villa Duchesne and City House are invited to attend.
Alumnae Mass and Très Bien Awards in the Villa Duchesne Chapel.
- Sunny Sims '98 - Sr. Mary Gray McNally Award
- Molly Harvey Mulvihill '81 - Très Bien Award
- Amy Ahlering Von Gontard '81 - Très Bien Award
- Delphine Gladden Williams '71- Très Bien Award
Brunch and class photos in the Kenefick Gymnasium
- Brunch and mimosas - $35 per person
- Reunion classes will be called up to get class photos during the brunch (any class ending in a 1 or 6)
Sponsored and organized by the Villa Duchesne-City House Alumnae Association
If you are traveling in town for the Reunion Weekend and require hotel accommodations, we recommend the following hotels near campus. Please call them directly for rates and reservations, or click on the hotel names below to be directed to their website.
1335 S Lindbergh Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63131
This upscale hotel featuring an opulent lobby is a 1.2 mile drive from campus. Rooms and suites are both available, including free wi-fi, parking, and fitness center. There is also an airport shuttle and an on-site restaurant of which to take advantage.
12815 Daylight Dr
St. Louis, MO 63131
This state of the art hotel features a cafe which offers healthy choices, a variety of breakfast and dinner options, an evening bar, and specialty beverages made with Starbucks coffee. It is a 4.5 mile drive from campus with rooms available, including free wi-fi, parking, fitness center, and indoor pool.
11980 Olive Blvd
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
This family owned and operated hotel offers rooms and suites, as well as free wi-fi, parking, indoor pool and hot tub, and fitness center. Enjoy a free breakfast as well as a complimentary happy hour with drinks and food daily.
You are invited to bring a guest, be it your spouse, alum daughter or son, family member, or friend to explore Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill's rich history. Meet on the front lawn beneath the Towers and stroll the grounds with a glass of wine or water, while learning about the past and present of this Sacred Heart home. Drinks and snacks will conclude our tour at the Gueck Family Pavilion and Tkachuk Terrace.
Must be 21
In case of inclement weather, the event will be cancelled.
While inside the building, masks are required.
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
6 to 8 pm
Register below by September 27. Space is limited, so please register early. We look forward to seeing you!