The Sister Mary Gray McNally Alumnae Scholarship is funded by the Villa Duchesne-City House Alumnae Association. The scholarship is available annually to a student entering the ninth grade who meets the criteria shown below. Recipients receive $5000 of annual tuition and the scholarship is renewable each year of high school provided that the student maintains her eligibility. Visit the Admissions Calendar for the application deadline.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Student's mother, grandmother, or great-grandmother must be a dues-paying alumna of either Villa Duchesne or City House.
- Student exhibits a strong desire and commitment to Sacred Heart Education and Traditions afforded to Villa Duchesne students
- Student is well-rounded and meets the school's academic requirements for admission
- Student must demonstrate financial need
- To maintain eligibility students must submit a brief summary of her Villa Duchesne experiences to the Alumnae President by January 15 of each academic school year
The recipient of this scholarship will be requested to be recognized at various times throughout her high school years.
Visit Admissions Scholarships and Financial Aid to learn more about the Sister Mary Gray McNally Alumnae Scholarship as well as the other scholarships offered. Should you have any questions about the process, please contact the Admissions office at email@example.com.