Applying to Villa and Oak Hill looks different depending on what grade level you are considering. Check below for the steps in the process, and please reach out to Therese Hagemeister (email@example.com), Director of Enrollment Management, with questions! Our admissions team is here to help!
How to apply?
There are four easy ways to apply to Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School:
- Fill out and submit the Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School online application.
- Download and send the Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School paper application and Student Transcript Release Form.
- Early Child-K Application and Release Form
- Grades 1-4 Application and Release Form
- Grades 5-12 Application and Release Form
- Contact the Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to have a paper application mailed to you.
- Complete the Standard Application Online if you are applying to multiple independent schools for grades 5-12. The Standard Application Online (SAO) simplifies and standardizes the process of applying to various independent schools. By applying online using the SAO, families can apply to multiple schools simultaneously, enter demographic information and responses to application questions only once, submit fees electronically, and register for the SSAT Admissions Test. The SAO gives parents and students the opportunity to review and make changes to the application before its submission. All information is electronically saved.
Students applying for grade 9 and who attend Archdiocesan schools should complete both the Archdiocesan Catholic High School online application and the Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School online application. All other students applying for grade 9 should just complete the Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School application.
Please contact the Admissions Office with any questions about our process. Applications received outside of the normal admissions timeline will be processed on a rolling basis.