How to apply?
There are four easy ways to apply to Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School:
- Fill out and submit the Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School online application.
- Download and send the Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School paper application and Student Transcript Release Form.
- Early Child-K Application and Release Form
- Grades 1-4 Application and Release Form
- Grades 5-12 Application and Release Form
- Contact the Admission Office at email@example.com to have a paper application mailed to you.
- Complete the Standard Application Online if you are applying to multiple independent schools for grades 5-12.
Students applying for grade 9 and who attend Archdiocesan schools should complete both the Archdiocesan Catholic High School online application and the Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School online application. All other students applying for grade 9 should just complete the Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School application.
Please contact the Admissions Office with any questions about our process. Applications received outside of the normal admissions timeline will be processed on a rolling basis.