Thank you for considering the beautiful Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School campus for your event. We are thrilled to open our doors to others and share this magnificent space with those in our community whose activities are consistent with our mission. Please consider our outstanding space for your camps, conferences, athletics, performances, family reunions, rehearsal dinners, and receptions.
We sincerely hope that we will be able to create and foster a lasting relationship with you.
- 500-Seat Chapel
- 5 Visual Arts Studios
- Performing Arts Auditorium
- State-of-the-Art Outdoor Track
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Dance Studio
- 2 Gymnasiums
- 4 Playing Fields
- 8 Tennis Courts
- Historic Log Cabin
- 2 Dining Halls
- 4 Conference Rooms
- 64 Classrooms
- Accessible Parking
- Campus-Wide Internet Access (excluding the Historic Log Cabin)
- Fully Equipped with Smart Board Technology, iPads, Wi-Fi, Copiers, and Printers
- Kenefick Gym (50’ x 90’)
- Busch Gym (45’ x 85’)
- Indoor Pool (20 Yards and 4 lanes)
- Tennis Courts (8 Courts)
- Holthaus Track/Field (186’ x 344’)
- Oak Hill Field (175’ x 284’)
- Father’s Club Field (180’ x 280’)
- Auditorium (Seats up to 325)
- Log Cabin (Seats 15)
- Condie Field (Artificial Turf)
- Conference Rooms (Seats from 2 to 30)
- Dining Halls (Seats from 120 to 174)
Catering is available with all rentals via Food Service Consultants, Inc. Our food service staff provides a variety of delicious, healthy, and nourishing meals. Renters are allowed to bring their own food to the campus pending School approval. Our food service staff prides themselves on being allergy conscious, able to conform to most dietary needs. They are professional, polite, and proud of the food that they carefully prepare.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact Manager of Community Engagement Dominic A. Key at email@example.com or 314.810.3454 for availability and pricing options.