You are cordially invited to take a
walk down memory lane!
Friday, April 20, 2018
Sponsored and organized by the Villa Duchesne-City House Alumnae Association
All alumnae of Villa Duchesne and City House are invited to attend.
Alumnae Mass in the Villa Duchesne Chapel with Très Bien Awards and the induction of the Class of 2018.
Très Bien Award Winners
Nominations are due by December 14, 2017. Please visit www.vdoh.org/tresbien for more information about how to nominate an alumna.
Luncheon and class photos in the Kenefick Gymnasium
- Reunion classes will be called up to get class photos during the luncheon (any class ending in a 3 or 8)
Saturday, April 21, 2018
Sponsored by Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School Alumnae/i Office
For all Honor, Reunion Classes, and families.
Honor Classes: 1968, 1993, 1998, 2003, 2008, 2013
Reunion Classes: 1938, 1943, 1948, 1953, 1958, 1963, 1973, 1978, 1983, 1988
11 am - 2 pm on the Front Lawn of the Towers
- Buffet Lunch
- Open Bar - Wine, Beer, Signature Drink, Pellegrino, Soda, and Water
- Dessert Trucks
- Games - Wine Toss, Corn Hole, Giant Jenga, Washers, Pick-Up Sticks, Yardtzee, and more
- Activities - Photo Booth, Caricature, Balloon Art, Henna Tattoos, and more
- Supervised playground open for young children
- 1929 Main Building will be open to explore
- Bring your spouses, friends, children, and families!
Visit www.vdoh.org/reunionRSVP to sign up for reunion events.
Make your plans with your classmates and save your spot. We look forward to seeing you in April. Please plan your class parties at times that will allow everyone the opportunity to come to the school events if they wish. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Drone Gehm '88, Manager of Alumnae/i Relations, at email@example.com or 314.810.3420.
As you make your plans to attend your class reunion, please consider making a gift to the school, too. When you donate to your alma mater, you're investing in the students and providing a legacy for future generations.The money often goes to scholarship, financial aid, and to help fund new programs for the next classes of students who will attend.
It is often wonderful to think that donating money can have a lasting impact on future generations of your fellow Sacred Heart students long into the future to come.
Please give today to make an immediate gift. You can pledge today and fulfill your commitment at your convenience by June 30, 2018. To better manage your donation within your budget, you also have the option to enroll in monthly reoccurring gifts.
Thank you for helping keep the mission alive for years to come!
Hotel Block for Out of Town Alumnae
A limited number of rooms have been reserved at the Hilton St. Louis Frontenac. Please make your reservation now!
- Dates available Thursday, April 19, through Sunday, April 22, 2018
- $139 Room Rate: 1 king or 2 double queen rooms available
- Call 314-993-1100 to place your reservation
- Please reference Villa Duchesne and City House Reunion Block
- Reservations should be made by Thursday, March 19, 2018 to receive the discount
Très Bien Awards
Presented to recipients on Friday, April 20, 2018 at 10 am Mass. All nominations are due by December 14, 2017.
What is the Très Bien Award?
Each year, a small group of esteemed alumnae receive the Très Bien Award for their service to the school and community. The Très Bien Award is given to Villa Duchesne-City House alumnae who demonstrate in their lives the traditions and values of their Sacred Heart education. The award recognizes exemplary service or achievement in the community or to one’s family, church, or profession.
If you would like to nominate an alumna for this award, please contact the Villa Duchesne-City House Alumnae Association Très Bien Committee Chair, Jenny Warner O'Neil '74 at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also mail in your nomination to:
Jenny Warner O'Neil
637 Hickory Ln
St. Louis, MO 63131
Please include the following:
- Nominee's first, maiden (if applicable), and last name
- Nominee's class year and school
- Specific examples that describe how the alumna lives the traditions and values of their Sacred Heart education
- Your first, maiden (if applicable), and last name
- Your class year and school
- Your contact information