Open House | November 5 | Noon to 4 pm
We offer a Catholic education in the Sacred Heart tradition for boys and girls age 3 through grade 6 and young women grades 7 through 12. Our students live in 52 zip codes in the St. Louis metro area, but the international scope of Sacred Heart education encourages our students to participate in cultural exchanges in 45 countries. Our wooded 60-acre campus features a chapel, outdoor track, nature trail, indoor pool, dance studios, and tennis courts.
Join us Sunday, November 5, for our Open House from noon to 4 pm. Reservations are not required.
If you would like to schedule a private tour, please contact us at email@example.com or 314-810-3566.
For the Young Women of Villa Duchesne
• Villa Duchesne has a 1:1 student to tablet program with teachers integrating technology into the curriculum.
• Villa Duchesne offers a variety of clubs and activities in addition to 10 varsity sports and an award-winning show choir and theatre program.
• College counseling begins in grade 7 with counselors guiding students through graduation.
• One in four Villa Duchesne students are Bright Flight Scholars with a 31 or higher on the ACT. Only 3% of students qualify as Bright Flight Scholars nationwide.
• Villa Duchesne offers multiple AP courses and Honors courses with half of our graduates recognized nationally as AP Scholars
• Villa Duchesne students can earn up to 27 hours of college credit during high school.
• More than 60 percent of graduates attend colleges ranked among the top 100 by U.S. News & World Report.
• Three out of four graduates attend college outside of Missouri.
• Students volunteer more than 12,000 hours of service in the St. Louis community annually.
For the Boys and Girls of Oak Hill
• Oak Hill has integrated iPads into the curriculum. Faculty use this technology to personalize, engage, and challenge students through sight, sound, and touch.
• Classrooms equipped with SMART Boards engage students in interactive learning experiences designed to improve student achievement while increasing technology literacy.
• Oak Hill offers an After-School Program with art enrichment, CYC Athletics, chess, handbell choir, STEM, liturgy choir, and Bellarmine Speech. Acorn Club, Oak Hill's Extended-Care Program, is also offered after school until 6 pm at no additional charge.
• Students are introduced to the scientific method through hands-on experiments and in our Makerspace.
• Oak Hill students are introduced to French beginning in Junior Kindergarten with Spanish and Latin introduced in later grades.
• Our Helping Hearts Program offers age-appropriate service projects beginning in Junior Kindergarten.
• Oak Hill students from each grade level form Maisons -Houses- to pursue activities that celebrate their faith, learning, social awareness, community, and personal growth.