Ways to Give
There are a number of ways to show your support of Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School, all of which are an important part of our program.
Gifts by Cash or Check
Checks should be made payable to Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School and mailed to:
Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School
P.O. Box 954764
Saint Louis, MO 63195-4764
Gifts by Credit Card
You can make a donation to Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School using VISA, MasterCard and Discover by visiting www.vdoh.org/give or contacting the Advancement Office at 314-432-2021.
Some companies will match your gift, making your gift worth more while crediting you the total amount. A matching gift occurs when participating companies match (sometimes up to double or triple) the amount of dollars given to Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School by their employees and spouses, or retirees. The company matches the gift only after the donor has sent his or her gift to Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School along with the company's matching gift form. Certain companies will match capital campaign and endowment gifts as well as annual giving and scholarship gifts. To check if your employer has a matching gift program, ask your employer directly or use our HEPdata search below.
Gifts of Stock
Many individuals donate appreciated stocks or mutual funds to Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School. Such gifts, or other gifts involving securities, can have significant tax advantages over cash. Please contact the Advancement Office for more details on how to make such a gift.
You can support our students while you shop by designating Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School as the beneficiary. Each year, our school receives more than $3,000 from the following programs.
- Schnucks Escrip: Pick up an eScrip Card in the Advancement Office, at your local Schnucks store or sign up online at www.escrip.com. Our eScrip number is 6581529.
- Target REDcard: Sign up for a Target REDcard at any Target store or online at www.Target.com/redcard. Our Target REDcard number is 9719.
- Office Depot “Back to School” Rewards Program: Office Depot donates 5% of every qualifying purchase back to the school. To learn more, click here. Our Office Depot number is 70057734.
Please contact our Advancement Office if you are interested in any of the following opportunities:
This event in November is the single largest fundraiser at school. Volunteers are needed in a variety of capacities including acquisition, data entry, and set up.
The primary goal of the Annual Giving Ambassador program is to advance our school for the benefit of our students and carry on the mission of Sacred Heart education for future generations. Ambassador communications do not necessarily include a request for monetary support, the main message is about participation.
Each winter, at about the mid-point in our Annual Giving campaign, parents, students, alums and staff members come together for a week of marathon phone sessions to get the word out and maximize our pledge collection. Phone-a-thon volunteers:
- Thank those who support our students’ education
- Ask those who haven’t given yet this year for renewed support of our annual giving campaign
- For a select group of those who have given, ask them to consider a giving level upgrade
- Make sure everyone is aware of eScrip and matching gifts
- Enjoy the company of others in the VDOH community and complimentary refreshments
La Boutique sells school supplies and other items during the school day. Volunteers are needed to help staff the shop during school hours.
Eucharistic Adoration takes place in the school chapel several times a year. Volunteers are needed to prayerfully remain with the exposed Blessed Sacrament throughout the day for one-hour shifts, and are especially needed during the lunch periods.