Villa Duchesne Library
Mission: The library's mission is to ensure that students and staff are effective users of ideas and information, and that students are empowered to be critical thinkers, enthusiastic readers, skillful researchers, and ethical users of information.
Hours: The Villa Duchesne library is open Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Check-Out Policies: The normal loan period for books is three weeks. Reference books are available for in-library use only.
Damaged or lost books: A replacement fee is charged for lost and damaged books.
Staff: Mrs. Shelagh Fant, Librarian
The students and staff have access to the following research databases:
- Bloom’s Literary Reference Online
- CQ Researcher Online
- Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia
- Global Issues in Context
- Health Source – Consumer Edition
- MAS Ultra – School Edition
- Middle Search Plus
- New York Times
- Newspaper Source
- Oxford English Dictionary
- Professional Development Collection