Visit Admissions Process for scholarship application deadlines. For additional scholarship information, please contact the Admissions Office.
We offer need-based financial aid for families with students in Kindergarten-Grade 12. ALL requests for financial aid, whether it is for a current or prospective student, require parents to complete an online financial aid application with www.smarttuitionaid.com. The school ID code is 12537.
Application Processing Fee:
- $50.00 - Required for all applications
- $19.00 - Business fee (Only applies to families filing 1041,1065,1120, or 1120S tax forms)
- $8.00 - Parent Report fee (For the option to view information submitted on your application, but does not display award recommendation)
Required Supporting Documentation:
- Most Recent Paystubs and W-2 forms for all jobs
- Most recently filed tax return: 1040.1040A, 1040EZ with all schedules
- Most recently filed Business Tax return if applicable
- Supplemental Income documentation: social security, welfare, food stamps, child support,1099M forms, workers compensation, unemployment, veterans benefits, etc.
Application IDs must be included on all documents.
Notification of Financial Aid:
Once your application is processed, a financial aid recommendation will be forwarded to Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School. All final decisions, including notification of an award (if any) will be made by Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School.
If you have any questions regarding financial assistance, email email@example.com. Financial aid awards are solely need based and kept separate from the admissions decision process.