Visit Admissions Process for scholarship application deadlines. For additional scholarship information, please contact the Admissions Office.
We offer need-based financial aid for families with students in Kindergarten-Grade 12. ALL requests for financial aid, whether it is for a current or prospective student, require parents to complete an online financial aid application with www.smarttuitionaid.com. The school ID code is 12537.
Application Process Opens:
- November 1, 2016 for the 2017-18 school year
Application Processing Fee:
- $35 required for all applications
Required Supporting Documentation:
- Most Recent Paystubs and W-2 forms for all jobs
- Most recently filed tax return: 1040.1040A, 1040EZ with all schedules
- Most recently filed Business Tax return if applicable
- Supplemental Income documentation: social security, welfare, food stamps, child support,1099M forms, workers compensation, unemployment, veterans benefits, etc.
Application IDs must be included on all documents.
Notification of Financial Aid:
Once your application is processed, a financial aid recommendation will be forwarded to Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School. All final decisions, including notification of an award (if any) will be made by Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School.
If you have any questions regarding financial assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Financial aid awards are solely need based and kept separate from the admissions decision process.