All members of the Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School administration, faculty, and staff are expected to work together to create an educational environment where the Goals and Criteria of the Sacred Heart are lived and where all are committed to educate to:
- A personal and active faith in God
- A deep respect for intellectual values
- A social awareness which impels to action
- The building of community as a Christian value
- Personal growth in an atmosphere of wise freedom
VIEW CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
We also invite you to visit our Network of Sacred Heart Schools website for additional career opportunities.
Why join our school family?
- We are an equal opportunity employer committed to reflecting the diversity of God’s world
- We have an 8:1 student-to-teacher ratio with an average class size of 15
- 100 percent of our graduates attend 4-year colleges and universities
- Our students and faculty benefit from exchange opportunities in 45 countries
- We offer a 1:1 student-to-HP tablet program at Villa Duchesne and a 2:1 student-to-PC/iPad program at Oak Hill
- Our classrooms are each equipped with SMART boards and digital projectors
- Each employee receives a personal computer with campus-wide wireless Internet access
- We offer a competitive salary with benefits which include health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and retirement
- We invest in professional development and continuing education for all employees
- On-site childcare is available to employees for a fee
- A complimentary lunch buffet is offered to employees on school days
- Employees have access to our campus fitness center and outdoor facilities
- Our 60-acre wooded campus features a nature trail, athletic fields, tennis courts, indoor swimming pool, outdoor track, gymnasiums, and dance studios in addition to a chapel, libraries, and multi-media centers
- Our memberships and accreditations include Independent Schools of St. Louis, Independent Schools Association of the Central States, National Association of Independent Schools, Network of Sacred Heart Schools, and National Catholic Educational Association
Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions procedures, financial aid, scholarships, or athletic and other school-administered programs.